Quantum Medical SRL welcomes you to the world of QUANTUM EXCELLENCE! The Quantum Medical team is committed to supporting you with questions, technical support, and expertise and knowledge to meet your highest expectations and experience with the ED.X and the NUCLEUS.
Basic ED.X and NUCLEUS Navigation Manual:
How to use it
This manual is meant to be a tool to help you learn how to navigate from panel to panel in the PULSAR software. It will give you step-by-step instructions. Perform each of these steps on your computer as you follow along with the manual.
Basic ED.X and NUCLEUS Navigation Manual:
You can read and study this manual before you receive the device, but it is best to start to practice as soon as you get your device and laptop with the PULSAR software installed.
Basic ED.X and NUCLEUS Navigation Manual
Prepares you for further education in Quantum Biofeedback
These basic navigation skills will be essential for you to fully benefit when you attend your courses for further education with Quantum Biofeedback. Without these skills, you could easily become overwhelmed. You may not be able to focus on the information presented by the instructors, as you might be too focused on which buttons to click and how to get to the different panels! The instructor is not required to give unprepared students extra time and attention; as the rest of the class will have completed the required pre-course work, and might feel frustrated at being slowed down.
Basic Navigation is a basic introduction to your PULSAR system teaching you how to smoothly work with the software. Having this in mind, your further Quantum Biofeedback Courses and your educational courses or conferences will be essential. Further educational courses or conferences will cover more detailed questions that come up for you such as:
- How Quantum Biofeedback works
- How to decide which Training Protocols to use
- How to interpret the information you are viewing
- Why this information is, or is it not, relevant to your client
- How to evaluate which stress reduction training programs you can use
- How to conduct a basic session
- Precautions, contraindications, and special procedures
- How to properly interact with your clients and develop specific coaching skills
- What proper terminology to use in order to remain within the parameters of biofeedback stress reduction and your certification
Practice the Basic Navigation manual at least three times:
Practice makes perfect. Practice until you can quickly (or at least easily and comfortably) move through the various panels and remember some of the step-by-step protocols. Going through the manual three times is a prerequisite for the Courses you will be taking.
Once you are familiar with the PULSAR software, you may then practice your skills and utilize the “Practitioner Training Protocol” which you can find in the Table of Contents.
This Basic Navigation Manual familiarizes you with the basics of PULSAR software. The software works with the following programs that can work simultaneously together:
- From Main Menu Panel: Home Use or EEG/ECG/EMG/GSR Panel or The Main Therapy Program or The Quantum Prayer (which can be used either by itself or simultaneously with the other Main Programs as a piggyback program)
- Aphrodite – Anti-Aging and Beauty Program from the Main Programs
- Apollon – Anti-Aging and Beauty Program from the Main Programs
- Anti-Smoking from the Main Programs
- The Body Viewer (Main Program as a piggyback program)
- Iridology (Main Program as a piggyback program)
- 3rd Eye Frequency (Main Program as a piggyback program)
- Disease Dictionary (Main Programs as a piggyback program)
- C-Scan (Main Programs as a piggyback program)
Since PULSAR is fast functioning, focused and intense, it is best to have at most two piggyback applications running simultaneously with the main program so as not to overwhelm the client with too many frequencies at the same time. When finishing with a piggyback program, you can then use any other piggyback program.
Guidelines for ED.X and NUCLEUS Basic Navigation
Even if you have not received your device it is still possible to study the ED.X and NUCLEUS Basic Navigation manual. So don’t wait – start studying right away!.
- When you receive your device and activate your laptop with the PULSAR software, you can study the ED.X and NUCLEUS Basic Navigation manual and follow along with your computer while navigating in the PULSAR software.
- For the purpose of learning Basic Navigation skills, your practice sessions should look like this:
- Beginning: (basic in every session)
- Chapter 1: Preparation – Demographics – Calibration (here you can also utilize the EEG/ECG panel and Home Use Panel)
- Chapter 2: Testing
- Chapter 3: Short Sarcode Rx and Risk Profile
- Chapter 4: Body-viewer and Iridology Training Programs (Piggyback programs)
- Chapter 5: Disease Probability and Dictionary Training Program (Piggyback program)
- Middle: (can vary from session to session)
- 8 to 15
- You can read and explore any of the chapters in any order as it is not necessary to repeat all of the chapters in order, as listed in the manual, for every session
- End: (basic in every session)
- Chapter 6: Proper Closing Procedure
- A client session is generally approximately 1.5 hours – 2 hours.
- Do NOT test or run a session with the same client more than once a week. For more frequent sessions depending on the situation, discretion must be used which comes from experience and course training.
- It is therefore recommended to use a Practice Client (see Chapter 1) for the purposes of learning to navigate and practice the program. Working with a Practice Client allows you to practice for several hours without concern.
- Perform the Proper Closing Procedure completely between each client session and shut down your device and restart it again with a new client. For even better and smooth sessions, shutting down the laptop/Windows, along with the device for at least 2 minutes will clear the RAM and all memory from the previous client’s session.
- It is also important to review the Appendix
- Appendix A: Terminology
- Appendix B: Basic troubleshooting
- Please keep in mind that the background images of the panels presented in this manual may vary from yours due to various updates, however, this is of no consequence, as the buttons themselves do not change.
- You can refer to Appendix C for various updates and changes made in the software that are done periodically.