The ED.X and NUCLEUS System utilizes five comfortable, conductive straps that envelop the wrists, ankles, and forehead. Once the Calibration process is complete, a three-minute Electro Dermal Response stress reaction test is performed with results displayed on the ED.X and NUCLEUS computer software interface.
Through the use of biofeedback training programs, Certified Biofeedback Technicians and Specialists can train their clients with stress reduction training programs for muscle re-education, relaxation training, pain management, and brainwave training to improve the quality of their lives.
The programs are “relaxation training for tri vector signature”. Trivector signatures appearing on the program should not be discussed with clients.
Certified Biofeedback Technicians and Certified Biofeedback Specialists and Unlicensed Practitioners are trained to be professional providers but are not qualified to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical or psychological condition, disease, or disorder. By law, it is illegal in the US, Canada, and most other jurisdictions, it is legal for qualified professionals to practice Biofeedback as long as they do not claim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any medical or psychological disorder, disease, or condition. In addition, they may not use any terms that imply any of the aforementioned.
The following are guidelines for practicing with safe terminology:
DO NOT Assess DO NOT Make Claims or Promises
DO NOT Counsel DO NOT Prescribe
DO NOT Cure DO NOT Recommend
DO NOT Detect DO NOT Repair
DO NOT Diagnose DO NOT Scan
DO NOT Evaluate DO NOT Test
DO NOT Heal DO NOT Treat
DO NOT Identify DO NOT Use the word “Disease”
- The items mentioned above are not within the scope of biofeedback.
- We use biofeedback stress reduction training programs for muscle re-education, relaxation training, pain management, and brainwave training.
- We explain that health is an individual matter with many approaches to healing and no guarantees.
- Biofeedback is a practice that enables an individual to learn how to change some physiological activities for the purpose of improving health.
- Biofeedback instrumentation uses mild electrical impulses that measure skin temperature known as (EDR) Electro Dermal Response. Electro Dermal response has replaced the term (GSR) Galvanic Skin Response