If you had to close ED.X and NUCLEUS using the Ctrl+Alt+Delete method when you restart a warning message will appear ED.X and NUCLEUS were shut down improperly do you want to restore the last client, Yes or No
- If you are returning to the ED.X and NUCLEUS program after a lock up and you used Ctrl Alt Delete or another method to shut down, you will usually get a message ED.X and NUCLEUS were shut down improperly do you want to restore the last client?
- If you reload immediately with the same client and are trying to return to ED.X and NUCLEUS after a lock-up; click Yes to the Question.
- After Password, go directly to ‘‘Test’’, from the Main Menu and resume. You would skip the Demographic and Calibration steps. This way the last client you were working with will be restored and appear as the Client on the Main Matrix screen.
- If you clicked Yes but intend to load a different client you will end up with overlapping information. The last client’s info gets restored to the blue info box, but the new client is loaded as the Testee.
- Always click No to this message when your intention is to load a new or different client since the last session.
- If you intend to reload the same client and are trying to return to ED.X and NUCLEUS after a lock-up; click Yes to the Question.
- If, when you open the Password screen, there is a message asking you to enter your name or Country, DO NOT DO IT, as this could result in a loss or corrupt your client files. (The only time you should need to re-enter the data is after loading a new version or re-installing the software).
- If you are asked to insert your name or Country, just get out of the program using the Ctrl Alt Delete method to close the program.
- Shut down the Computer and turn off the ED.X and NUCLEUS devices.
- Wait two minutes and restart the computer.
- Restart. Reload the client as usual but do not retest. The test results will be restored. However, you will notice that the color values change and there will be restoration. However, you will notice that the color values change and there will appear to be more reds, purples, and yellows. This happens when it reverts to a default setting. Instead, you will have to pay more attention to the number value and placement of the items.