The Index column reveals the individual index number for over 10,000 specific items. Each item is assigned a number in the main Matrix.
This number can be used to search for a specific item on the Go to No box on the right side, provided you know the Index number.
- The Value column indicates the degree of reactivity to a specific item. These values are calculated during the TEST process and they change from session to session.
- The Name column reveals the name of each individual item with a brief description. These items are energetic signatures programmed into the software for the purpose of training and re-educating the body.
The Value column (second column in the Matrix) is color-coded for an easy interpretation of the degree of reactivity to any specific item.
These values are calculated during the TEST and they are unique for each session and client, depending on their reactivity at that specific time of testing.
The items with the highest values (reactivity) indicate the area of focus, stress, and/or interest. Depending on the nature of the item, it can also provide information about the reasons behind a reaction.
Keep in mind that apart from the electrical reaction, SOC results also influence the values and reactions to the items in the matrix.
These values can also be searched in the Go to Value box on the right side if you wish to locate a specific value. This is a new feature that can be used in the Chain Reaction program, which you can refer to in another video/chapter.
The following is a general guideline concerning the values:
- 250 or above reveals high reactivity.
- Any number above 100 is significant, current, or acute.
- 50 to 100 is in the “normal” range.
- Below 50 reveals low reactivity, potential exhaustion, and possible chronic or long-term stress.
The Value Column is also color-coded for easy interpretation of reactivity:
- Red: These values indicate the most reactive items to which the person’s energy field showed the most significant response. (The reactivity is more than three standard deviations from the norm).
- Pink: These values indicate slightly less reactive items. (The reactivity is more than two standard deviations from the norm).
- Yellow: These values indicate slightly fewer reactive items than the Pink ones. (The reactivity is more than one standard deviation from the norm).
- Blue: These values indicate the reactivity with little or no response. Items above 100 may have significance.
The values are reactivity responses of the body to either present, past, or future needs or stressors. Keep in mind that reactions are not fixed, and do vary.
Before going to Individual Reactions, which is a more in-depth method for electrical investigation, it is advisable to go to the Risks profile, in order to establish priorities and interpret reactions. The Risk Profile represents a correlation of all reactions into categories.
Please keep in mind that a strong reaction to a main matrix item signature named after a disease is not a diagnosis of that disease, but rather a clue to compare against the rest of the matrix reaction profile.
Repetitions of strong or high reactions of items within the Main Matrix, of the same nature, can be an indicator of the area of focus for your session.