Sometimes it seems like the Biofeedback Systemic Relaxation training program gets frozen. The following processes may help alleviate problems with potential lock-ups in the Biofeedback Training Program:
- Activate the Reduce Stress in Nerves (drop-down menu) under the top menu bar of Biofeedback Systemic Relaxation (top menu bar). Do this before activating other training choices. This particular process seems to tune to the client quickly and you will see rectified numbers flickering and changing almost immediately after activating (in the top menu bar). This seems to lessen the chances of freezing in the rest of the Biofeedback Systemic Relaxation training programs. Rectification occurs when you have a value above 85 that stops changing. Then you can click the Click Here to Stop button (in the top menu bar) to stop the process.
- When you activate the next training protocol watch to see that rectified values are appearing and changing. If you see nothing within the first few seconds Click Here to Stop and try to re-activate the process. Sometimes the freeze-up occurs if it does not tune to the client quickly enough.
- If you are having trouble closing a Training Program and there is a smaller three-dimensional graphic box in the upper left-hand corner of your screen, you can try to close it first. Use the red X in the upper right-hand corner of this smaller graphic box and then attempt to Click Here to Stop and terminate the process.
- If the ED.X and NUCLEUS Working box is pulsing on and off during a particular Biofeedback Systemic Relaxation training program; there is a special technique to stop it. Click on the Click Here to Stop. If that doesn’t work, you can click on the Click Here to Stop in the menu bar very quickly 20-30 times. An easy way to do this is to hold the mouse with one hand and click with the index finger of the other hand. One of these clicks will produce just the right timing to catch it on the color change (when the Click here to Stop button pulses darker).
- Another button to try: Stop Therapy Loop might also work. However, when you click it tells you to Please Wait, you still might have to click the Close button on the ED.X and NUCLEUS is Working panel. You might have to do this a few times. If the Close button gets a line around it, it means it is frozen.
- You can press the enter key (sometimes there is an open box in the background that you can’t see, and it is waiting for a response).